Confidentiality and safety are paramount values for ATRIOM SERVICE PLATFORM,
S.L. and, consequently, we assume the commitment to guarantee the privacy of the User during all time and not collecting unnecessary information. Next, we provide
personal information we collect. Here you can find the explanation:
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data that we request.
- What is the legitimacy for the treatment.
- How long we keep it.
- To which recipients the information is communicated.
- What are your rights?
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
ATRIOM SERVICE PLATFORM, S.L
Corsica Street, number 371, 3rd floor, 08037 Barcelona – Spain.
Hereinafter, “Atriom”, “We” or the “Responsible for the treatment”.
2. PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data refers to any information or data that can identify you directly or indirectly. Personal Data includes information such as the full name and email address. It could also include numerical identifiers as the IP address of your computer, as well as the information that we obtain through cookies.
By the present, the user (you) guarantees that the Personal Data provided is certain and accurate and agrees to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform, to the Treatment Manager or to any third party by communicating the wrong, inaccurate or incomplete information in the forms, it will be the sole responsibility of the user.
We can collect or receive your data through our Platform and forms, among others. In some cases, you provide us with your Personal Information directly (for example, when fill in the contact form), or in other cases we collect them (for example, using cookies to understand how you use our website).
3. PURPOSE, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION of the processing of the data sent through:
CONTACT FORM ON THE WEB
- Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp).
- Legitimation: Your consent to request information through our contact form.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered through our form or by email, if you have not generated a new treatment.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED TELEPHONICALLY
You have a phone number to communicate directly with us. Take into account that calls may be recorded for quality reasons.
- Purpose: The data you provide will be processed to answer your questions, queries or requests, follow up on them, be able to carry out a correct provision of services, as well as for quality reasons and to measure your satisfaction.
- Legitimation: Your consent to request information by phone.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered, if you have not generated a new treatment.
SUBMISSION OF EMAILS
- Purpose: Answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or doubts. If you receive your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information through the email address or send us your information and CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum year for future selection processes.
We may retain some personal information to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, as well as to administer our rights (for example, to assert our claims in court) or for statistical or historical purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be removed from our systems and records or anonymized so that we can no longer identify them.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data that was requested is necessary to manage your requests and / or provide the services you can contract, so if you do not provide it, we can not serve you correctly or provide the service you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide on the incorporation or not of your personal data and other information to our databases.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
Your personal data may be communicated to:
- Professional installation of supplies for the correct execution of the services offered by the Platform.
- Third parties that provide us with IT services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support in our databases, as well as in our software and applications that may contain data about you.
- Third parties that help us provide digital services, such as CRM, web analytics and search engine.
- Digital media and social networks to help us offer advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyze their effectiveness and to manage their contact and questions.
- Third parties for compliance with legal regulations.
We will ensure that any communication of your personal information that we make or those third parties with whom we share your personal information, comply with the legislation that is applicable.
5. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any person can withdraw its consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of the data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to access to your personal data or rectification when it is inaccurate.
- Right to its cancelation when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Right to the objection to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Right for the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at your postal or electronic address (indicated in section 1), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and regarding which personal data.
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided for their alteration, loss and unauthorized access or treatment.
7. UPDATING YOUR DATA
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal information up-to-date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we do not answer for the veracity of them.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org